Monday, October 8, 2007

So Far So Good

Well the year is pretty much underway. A month into school and I'm kinda sorta getting into the hang of it. We had re-organization at the end of last month but luckily my class was at the cap (20) so there were no changes to my class.

We have new administration and I have to say that I am so lucky to have them. I have heard of some major horror stories with admin and so far I haven't had to deal with anything barbaric. The new principal has adopted a new policy where every Friday evening after work is happy hour with a few MASSIVE jugs of beer. Talk about keeping your employees happy. I've been more involved with school stuff now that I'm done my master's program (I've got the time for it now).

There is this teacher there who is a story in and of herself and oh do I have plenty where she is involved but I shall keep it under wraps for now. She's just seriously a piece of work. Very childish. Anyways I'm happy to know that my grad degree will be giving me a pay increase which is nice. I figured that since I was at my cap that there was no going further but apparently there is. Woot! I won't say no to more money.

My kids are great ... aside from one tight ass (who is another story for another time) my teaching partners are great too. I'll be back with some juicy stories soon.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving Day!

No comments: