Thursday, June 12, 2008

10 Days Left

Not that I'm counting.

Now that I'm changing rooms, I need to start packing up my shit. Thank goodness the school has an elevator, because I don't think I'd be able/willing to carry boxes up stairs. Just not happening.

Of the two room available, I apparently got the room that has the better set up and doesn't have any awkward aspects to it.

Oh and the part I love the most? I'll be moving from a room that had NO sinks, into a room that has THREE sinks. Is that not awesome or what?

And! My classroom has included a second smaller room that I can use as a workroom or a place where I send students when they behave badly and I don't want to look at them. I already am mentally dividing up the space ... figuring out where things can go. I already know that I will be moving the teacher's desk because I don't like where that teacher kept it. That space would be perfect as a centre of sorts. I just need to figure out what that could be.

So yes, I'm gearing up for next year and this year hasn't even ended yet! My reports are due "tomorrow" but I will most likely have them done by Monday. I still have some marking to do and I keep putting it off. I should just suck it up and do it!!!

No comments: